At Salon Prisma we’ve done everything we can to make your appointment as safe as we can with as little compromise to your lovely relaxing experience as possible.
You’ll be looked after by one stylist throughout your visit and will be looked after in a socially distanced booth, but we’ve maintained the friendly vibe that you know and love.
We’re often complimented on the cleanliness of the salon and your styling station will be cleaned down between appointments to leave it pristine for you.
Keeping you safe is our top priority and we thank you for keeping us safe too.
In accordance with Government guidelines, we’re adhering to the following safety measures.
- You’ll need to pre-book your appointment and arrive on time. Unfortunately, at this time, we don’t have a waiting area.
- If you feel unwell or have been advised to isolate, please call us as soon as possible and we will reschedule.
- If you have had a positive covid test, are about to have a test, or have been in contact with someone who is awaiting their results, please reschedule your appointment.
- We’ve got plenty of hand sanitising stations for you to use as often as you choose to.
- You’ll be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code on arrival. We’ll also keep all client appointment details on record for 21 days.
- We’re cleaning more than ever, so you can be assured your styling station, hair washing zone and all our tools will be sterilised before and after your visit.
- You’ll be looked after by one member of our team during your appointment. They will wear both a mask and a visor to keep you safe. You’ll also be required to wear a mask.
- We’re abiding to social distancing guidelines, so you will have plenty of space to relax and enjoy your ‘me time’.
- The team will have a safety-first approach too. If a team member is unwell and we have to reschedule, it is done with your best interests at heart, so please be understanding.